A/DIV GLACIER RUNOFF AIRLIGHT BOARD SHORTS
Built to the way you surf, the Billabong A/Div Glacier Runoff Airlite Boardshorts 19” offer three unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into to one, to give you stability, flexibility and comfort when you need it most. Featuring Airlite Recycler Stretch fabric treated in Micro Repel water repellent coating for a quick drying, lightweight feel, these men’s performance boardshorts are built with reduced seams and paneling for enhanced stretch and agility on a board. Designed with a fixed waist and adjustable drawcord for continuous comfort throughout, these pro boardshorts are finished with a zippered back patch pocket for all your needs, in or out of the waves. These surf essentials are part of our Adventure Division Collection and feature custom allover print by outdoor photographer and filmmaker Chris Burkard, integrating the magic of some of his favorite images into our purpose-built products for outdoor adventure.
Men’s Airlite Performance Boardshorts.
Adventure Division Collection.
- Fabric/Tech: Airlite Recycler Stretch, an omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles
- Micro Repel water repellent coating for a light weight and quick drying fabric.
- Custom allover print by Chris Burkard.
- Outseam: 19", mid length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Waist: Fixed waist with drawcord.
- Pockets: Zippered back patch pocket with pull.
- Rubber logo patch at left hem.